I like to try many different tea flavours but I usually have the original teabag, on rare occasions the natural made Indian tea and for any cold weathers hot chocolate works purrfectly for me.
Depends on the season. In winter maybe I drink any kind of tea, i loved them. In spring/summer I prefer more like lemon or lime teas, or other fruits. and when I feel more than satisfied I drink herb teas.
I have regular black tea in the morning and decaf in the afternoon and evening. I drink many flavors all throughout the year.
Yes. For one there is tea with caffeine and some without. Save the caffeinated tea for the mornings and switch to herbal in the afternoon, also so tea is especially good at helping you sleep. I drink chanomile an hour before bed
I drink apple cider vinegar, hot water and green tea with ginger (sprinkle of cinnamon and tumeric) in the morning to kick start my metabolism and keep hunger at bay for a little while. Then in the evening, I have caffeine free rooibos tea (spiced orange flavour or Danish pastry flavour from norway!) Or a caffeine free camomile and manuka honey tea before bed!
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee