L Rke A.
I like green tea. Everytime. Black tea seems too bitter for me. And fruit tea is no fun for me, it's sour. But, I can drink them all.
my favorite tea for the morning would be matcha but I usually drink coffee. in the afternoon I drink chai tea( black tea with agave nectar to sweeten and milk) this is occasional. I don’t drink tea every day. If I want to relax I would drink jasmine or mint green tea. If I want to drink tea before bed to help me relax I would drink a blend of chamomile and lavender. There’s so many unique types of tea just try different ones to see which one you like the best. Also doing research about the benefits of different types of tea will help to know when is a good time for the specific tea.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?