Most herbal teas are caffeine free e.g. peppermint, chamomile etc. Many companies sell a 'sleepy' tea blend e.g. pukka sleep tea, which have ingredients to help u relax and wind down to bed. If you're more of a black tea with milk kinda person then redbush/roibush is naturally caffeine free (and yummy).
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?