I love Matcha, but it needs to be made at the correct time and the temperature. I have it during the day (freshly bamboo whisked) because it gives me a buzz for a long time.
Remember to have this with food. I’ve had issues with having Matcha on an empty stomach then exercising. I think it dropped my blood sugar levels.
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?