NOPE! Dairy isn’t my friend, and I have a wicked sweet tooth so sugar isn’t a good idea for me either. I use Stevia; the clean kind without any type of additives, etc. And it really does get the job done when sweetening my teas.
It depends on what type of tea it is as to whether it has milk in or not. It also depends on what type of milk you mean. I like a builder's brew with cow milk, but other than that either no milk or soya sometimes. I havent had sugar in my tea in my adult life, except for when I was in labour.
Only in 1 case do I use almondmilk and sugar and that is for earl grey tea. Otherwise all my tea is pure. Unlike the mainstream teas, I use earthy teas yoy make yourself in the wild. If I find a tea cannot stand on itd own alone it isnt for me.
I love both hot and iced teas. Though I cannot get through cup before it going cold which is fine for me!
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?