During the day I love green tea because it’s refreshing and full of antioxidants. At night I drink a cup of chamomile with lavender for a soothing and calming effect before bed.
I normally prefer green tea or black tea in the morning, but at night I definitely have to stick to something herbal to calm down. Throughout the day I also like having ginger tea since it’s energizing and good for my stomach. But I love to the taste and feeling of having a nice cup of green tea. I’ll always choose that if it’s an option.
I don't know what the right word is, I love floral teas! I have a Hibiscus Mint tea right now that I am absolutely in love with!
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?