During the day I love green tea because it’s refreshing and full of antioxidants. At night I drink a cup of chamomile with lavender for a soothing and calming effect before bed.
I normally prefer green tea or black tea in the morning, but at night I definitely have to stick to something herbal to calm down. Throughout the day I also like having ginger tea since it’s energizing and good for my stomach. But I love to the taste and feeling of having a nice cup of green tea. I’ll always choose that if it’s an option.
I don't know what the right word is, I love floral teas! I have a Hibiscus Mint tea right now that I am absolutely in love with!
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee