In the morning when I do my meditation and prayer time. I love the feel of the warm mug in my hand. Also I’m working on have a relaxing tea end the evening to signal my brain that I am done eating and need to go to bed.
I like to drink my tea first thing in the morning to start my day, on work breaks to unwind and in the evening after dinner to relax myself before bed.
I like it with breakfast, or around 3 for a mid-afternoon hit of caffeine that's not quite as strong as a cup of coffee that late in the day.
I prefer to drink my tea at night after dinner or in the afternoon with a piece of cake.I don't like drinking tea in the morning hours because for brake fast prefer drinking something more filling and nutritious such as a smoothie.
Bonif Cio Q.
I boil a kettle a soon as I wake up and enjoy tea throughout my day. I have minimum two pots of tea each day filled with my favorite herbal tea!
I like to start my day with the fasting tea. Then throughout the day have 3-4 more cups. Some to restore my joints and muscles, the other to refresh or get my digestive moving, and one before bed to relax me.
I like to drink my tea around 2pm it’s a time I would usually snack but tea helps my stomach feel full. I also like to do homework or a craft at this time and having tea next to me to drink calms me and helps me focus.
I start as soon as I get home from work. Drinking tea and getting into the different kinds, aromas and flavors has helped me stop drinking alcohol.
I like to drink my tea when I’m feeling cold. When I need a pick-me-up without too much caffeine. It’s relaxing and enjoyable.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?