It is a way too complicated question in order to answer here, but since I believe it’s asked if green tea helps in a significant way to lose weight, the answer is no, it doesn’t.
This answer I do not know about as I am not an expert, but I could see green tea helping if it helped to speed up one's metabolism. Then it could aid in losing weight, but I don't think it would be the main cause of your weight loss.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?