Nothing beats good, strong cup of tea in the morning, looking out the kitchen window at the world – it gets me ready for the day! In the evening, when all the work is done and it's time to wind down, I'll sit and read with a cup of tea and it gets me ready for bed.
I like to drink a decaffeinated tea before bed, right after I’ve put my phone down for the night. I also tend to do my 3 things I’m grateful for with tea in hand – I find it allows me to actually take the time out to absorb everything rather than just scribbling it all down and jumping straight into getting ready for bed.
I really like having a calm cup of Earl grey before I start my day, but a cup of camomile just before bed is amazing. #basic
I think everyone has their own perfect time to enjoy their tea. I like to drink my tea between 3 pm and 5 pm because during that time I tend to get a bit tired and tea always helps me to feel more awake (kinda like coffee but healthier.) Hope you’ll find your own perfect tea time!
I usually do 9 or 10 o clock. I use it to trigger my "winding down" mentality. Whatever I'm doing (reading, tv, video games) is then mentally in its last hour, and after that I get ready for bed.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?