You don’t have to drink just tea. There are other options for healthy drinks. Protein shakes, green (vegetable) juice, bone broth, and more! The point of the tea habit is to take time to drink something comforting and healthy. If you don’t like tea… pick an appropriate replacement. 😄
Tea makes me fresh. When I drank tea I felt energetic. And that's why I chose tea. It shows how much energies you can take to exert on a work.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee