Herbal teas are naturally caffeine free without any processing, so if you're reducing your caffeine intake or restricting it to certain times of day, I highly recommend finding a naturally caffeine free herbal tea blend that you enjoy.
Most teas contain teine/theine-a thing similar to coffeine but healthlier.
Caffeine is effective Whitin 15-20minutes peaking 30minutes after drink Ing Coffee.
Teine/theine is released slower and the energizing after drinking tea is milder in effect but the effect is longer working
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?