I would put a table wit comfortable pillows and a brightly colored table cloth. And a comfy place for my big puppy to sit right by the table. A bonsi in the midddle of the table with the tea set surrounding it.
A kotatsu (table with a heater attached to it), tatami, bonsai or arranged flowers, pictures and items from my time in Japan, my favorite kimono displayed and a cabinet to hold my tea ceremony items, cups, bowls and utensils.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?