Chamomile is a great choice yet peppermint and lemonbalm are also great teas to drink before bed. Chamomile acts like sedative, peppermint can calm the stomach and lemon balm can calm the body. Each one would be a good tea for the evenings. I have used all 3 when my mind body n soul needs some extra tlc.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?