I use tea to slow myself down and get back into my body after a busy morning/day. Feeling the warmth of the tea, the flavor, the scent, how it feels in my mouth and down my throat, the feeling of the cup in my hands, the sound of the water boiling; All these sensations I focus on and that's it, this is a very sweet medi. It is a calming observation based meditation, and adding more ceremony to making the tea makes the meditation feel even more special and sacred. Tea as mediation is a true treat.
Vit Ria O.
I like to close my eyes and while i’m listening to the relaxing songs, I sip the tea and try to concentrate on how it tastes/smells. Breathe slowly and pay attention to every single detail of your cup of happiness!
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?