Second off, get good quality tea off amazon or from a nice local shop.
Make yourself a pot of *real* tea, feel the difference it makes to your physical and mental state.
Now ask yourself why you would ever not do that.
Get yourself brazillian green tea, egyptian chamomile, and tulsi holy basil. These are essential in my opinion.
Green tea for the first pot, holy basil for the 2nd, chamomile for the 3rd. Thats tea for a day 👌
The convenience of it and the difference made by drinking high quality tea will make you an addict 😅
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee