Tetley green tea with jasmine, add a sweetener or a little bit of sugar and it tastes really nice and relaxing (can’t really explain how it tastes relaxing but it’s just so soothing). Or the Pukka ‘night time’ tea, it contains lavender, oat flower and limeflower, it’s supposed to be soothing and calming before bed.
The Yogi sleepy caramel tea. Definitely with out caffeine. Right before bed. Boil, steep exactly 7 min, and toss two ice cubes in to rapidly cool.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee