I wouldn’t drink that much tea. Try water instead. If you do want to drink that much, just multiply the number of tea bags you use. A good rule of thumb is 1 cup of water per tea bag.
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?
- Does anyone drink green tea and do they feel better for it?
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?