I like the fact that you get to choose what your daily plans and exercises and I like that you can choose the times for them too. It’s also really cool that it sets you up with daily achievable goals.
Nothing fancy just black tea, yasmine and a herbal sleep mix (for example balm, camomile, lemon grass : really jummy on their own but also go well together). I like tea that sets you in a calm, day or night awaitening thinking mood so rather something "earthy" tasting than a more exciting fruit mix.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?