I like the fact that you get to choose what your daily plans and exercises and I like that you can choose the times for them too. It’s also really cool that it sets you up with daily achievable goals.
Nothing fancy just black tea, yasmine and a herbal sleep mix (for example balm, camomile, lemon grass : really jummy on their own but also go well together). I like tea that sets you in a calm, day or night awaitening thinking mood so rather something "earthy" tasting than a more exciting fruit mix.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?