Boil my water in a teapot. And since I use fresh tea leaves, I also use a French Press, pressing very delicately. There are time I’m in a hurry and will warm a cup of water but then transfer it into a delicate teacup and put my leaves and sometimes dried cranberry into a taller teabag that I fold over. I can always use for a couple of more times.
Софья Хлебникова N.
I use an electric boiler and use a hot water from the boiler-teapot. But I don't like warm tea, so if it gets slightly warm and it’s a full cup of tea, I warm it up in the microwave.
I boil my water in the kettle as usual and then I pour it into the teapot and then u can have whatever tea pleases you 🍵 😌
No you boil your water in a kettle. A teapot should be warmed up under a running hot tap. Once the kettle has boiled you then brew your tea in the warmed teapot. There should never be a microwave used in making tea.
I use a kettle. I have both a conventional kettle and an electric one. The electric one is extremely convenient for when you need hot water quickly. It can heat up an entire pot in about 1 minute.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?