something simple and fragrant. jasmine, lavender, mixed flowers or herbs. not sweetened. so that you feel the subtle scents inside you and refreshed.
I like making a batch of different cups of teas in the morning, when they cool, I fill recycled glass bottles, then, when I want to be refreshed, I mix and match them, lemon/ginger, green tea, peppermint tea, berry tea, whatever is on sale tea! I can mix 2, 3, or all and get some different tastes all the time
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?