something simple and fragrant. jasmine, lavender, mixed flowers or herbs. not sweetened. so that you feel the subtle scents inside you and refreshed.
I like making a batch of different cups of teas in the morning, when they cool, I fill recycled glass bottles, then, when I want to be refreshed, I mix and match them, lemon/ginger, green tea, peppermint tea, berry tea, whatever is on sale tea! I can mix 2, 3, or all and get some different tastes all the time
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?