something simple and fragrant. jasmine, lavender, mixed flowers or herbs. not sweetened. so that you feel the subtle scents inside you and refreshed.
I like making a batch of different cups of teas in the morning, when they cool, I fill recycled glass bottles, then, when I want to be refreshed, I mix and match them, lemon/ginger, green tea, peppermint tea, berry tea, whatever is on sale tea! I can mix 2, 3, or all and get some different tastes all the time
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee