I had first cup of tea, as in breakfast tea with milk and sugar on a school trip to Brighton, England. We arrived very late at our guest families house. They had prepared a simple supper and tea for my friends and I. We tried the black tea in front of us but didn't like it. At home it was something adults would sometimes drink but not kids or teens. So we asked shyly if there was any other tea, like fruit or herbal tea. Our guest mam looked into our mug. "Oh, you're doing this all wrong. You need to add some sugar and milk" was her reply. We tried it, loved it and turned into big tea drinkers. Nowadays I live in Ireland and can't survive without a cuppa. It's the first thing here you'll be offered entering someone's house and I've adopted this tradition fully.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?