Oh yeah. In addition to those two, I drink sparkling water, Diet Coke, beer and wine on occasion too.
Those are most of what I drink regularly but I’m not particularly vigilant about only drinking water and tea. As long as there aren’t many calories or I decide the calories are worth it (like beer), I’ll drink it.
Yes, I drink coffee every morning as well. This app sometimes makes coffee sound a bit detrimental, but some say it has high levels of antioxidants, and can improve memory, performance, and concentration. I also like to add fresh lemon and mint to my water.
Occasionally I do. I drink mostly green tea and water for sure, but it is always nice to have a glass of juice or maybe even a soda once in a while. Try to save it for special occasions though and stick to tea and water.
I have one cup of coffee in the morning, with a dash of milk and no sugar. Once a month I’ll be lucky to have a glass of juice or hot chocolate. I may have one or two glasses of wine a week with dinner but not every night.
Yess, In sweden we have something called saft. I’ve been obsessed with it since I was little. So I always add a bit too my water
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?