Oh yeah. In addition to those two, I drink sparkling water, Diet Coke, beer and wine on occasion too.
Those are most of what I drink regularly but I’m not particularly vigilant about only drinking water and tea. As long as there aren’t many calories or I decide the calories are worth it (like beer), I’ll drink it.
Yes, I drink coffee every morning as well. This app sometimes makes coffee sound a bit detrimental, but some say it has high levels of antioxidants, and can improve memory, performance, and concentration. I also like to add fresh lemon and mint to my water.
Occasionally I do. I drink mostly green tea and water for sure, but it is always nice to have a glass of juice or maybe even a soda once in a while. Try to save it for special occasions though and stick to tea and water.
I have one cup of coffee in the morning, with a dash of milk and no sugar. Once a month I’ll be lucky to have a glass of juice or hot chocolate. I may have one or two glasses of wine a week with dinner but not every night.
Yess, In sweden we have something called saft. I’ve been obsessed with it since I was little. So I always add a bit too my water
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?