As far as I know tea isn't essential to being healthy but it makes you feel better the more you drink! There are a super wide range of teas from caffeine-free to extra caffeine. I've pretty much replaced my daily coffee intake with tea and I love a cup or two of lavender or chamomile tea before bed. I really do find those help me get to sleep more quickly.
There’s no answer and it also depends on the type of tea. Herbal tea you can drink more often than black tea with milk and sugar. Limit black tea and drink more herbal.
The main issue with tea is that it has caffeine in it. And so obviously too much tea means too much caffeine. But even so it’s not unhealthy, in fact tea had many good properties to do with skin, health and even relaxation. I can drink up to five cups a day but I’m still healthy and happy. But if your still worried maybe swap out regular breakfast tea for a fruit tea or herbal every so often, and if you do swap use honey to sweeten the tea as it’s a healthier option to sugar. (I haven’t had honey in breakfast tea so I can’t comment on the taste, but if you’re feeling crazy try it)
Hope this helps.
Hope this helps.
I don't think there's a right amount of tea to drink through the day to be healthy. You're recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. I find drinking tea during the day makes getting to that eight glasses much easier. Try finding a tea that you enjoy & has health benefits. I would recommend a green tea or matcha!
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?