Depends what tea it is; white teas usually 1-2 minutes, green and yellow teas 2-4 minutes, black and oolong teas 5-7 minutes, herbal teas 7-10 minutes. Use cooler water (170-185degrees) for white and green teas, hotter water (190-boiling) for black and oolong teas, boiling water for herbal teas. But these are just guidelines, experiment with temperature and time yourself and see what you like best for your tea! 🍵
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?