Depends what tea it is; white teas usually 1-2 minutes, green and yellow teas 2-4 minutes, black and oolong teas 5-7 minutes, herbal teas 7-10 minutes. Use cooler water (170-185degrees) for white and green teas, hotter water (190-boiling) for black and oolong teas, boiling water for herbal teas. But these are just guidelines, experiment with temperature and time yourself and see what you like best for your tea! 🍵
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?