Depends what tea it is; white teas usually 1-2 minutes, green and yellow teas 2-4 minutes, black and oolong teas 5-7 minutes, herbal teas 7-10 minutes. Use cooler water (170-185degrees) for white and green teas, hotter water (190-boiling) for black and oolong teas, boiling water for herbal teas. But these are just guidelines, experiment with temperature and time yourself and see what you like best for your tea! 🍵
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?