How to make it?
1. Get your fav mug
2. Measure out water from tap or boiled water from kettle.
3. Pour water into a saucepan
4. Add in sugar, lemon grass, dried green tea or green tea tea bag, some fennel seeds, an opened cardamom seed.
5. Bring to the boil.
6. Once boiled let it simmer on very low heat. Helps bring out the flavours.
7. Put a tea strainer (small sieve) on top of your mug. Pour tea into your mug.
8. ENJOY 🙂
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee