If you are drinking non caffinated tea such as herbal tea, then as, much as you like. However probably best to limit caffinated tea to 2-3 cups a day.
For me i think you could drink as much as you want of herbal tea but with green or black tea you might consider that it has caffeine so it's better not to drink at the evening
I drink 2 to 3 cups a day. One in the morning, one in the evening and one at bed time to help me sleep through out the night.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?