If you are drinking non caffinated tea such as herbal tea, then as, much as you like. However probably best to limit caffinated tea to 2-3 cups a day.
For me i think you could drink as much as you want of herbal tea but with green or black tea you might consider that it has caffeine so it's better not to drink at the evening
I drink 2 to 3 cups a day. One in the morning, one in the evening and one at bed time to help me sleep through out the night.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?