Not sure, but I think it could. For example, drinking tea on a small break could make you feel a bit more saturated, and therefore you won't grab an unhealty snack. I often drink ginger tea, which is also anti-inflammatory and a bit spicy.
The fear answer is I don't know. But if it is a substitute for more unhealthy drinks, it definitely is. If want to lose weight, you need to exercise hard, and check your intake! What do you eat? Is it unhealthy? Cheat days are fine. But exercise is the way to go! Good luck!
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?