Not sure, but I think it could. For example, drinking tea on a small break could make you feel a bit more saturated, and therefore you won't grab an unhealty snack. I often drink ginger tea, which is also anti-inflammatory and a bit spicy.
The fear answer is I don't know. But if it is a substitute for more unhealthy drinks, it definitely is. If want to lose weight, you need to exercise hard, and check your intake! What do you eat? Is it unhealthy? Cheat days are fine. But exercise is the way to go! Good luck!
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee