Анастасия Львовская N.
All of them have a unique taste and special reason why that type or another. But, I guess, if I had to choose, it is Lady Grey
I really like green tea as a anytime of day tea. For after or before meals I like ginger tea or turmeric. For evenings before bed I like mint or camille. I use stevia pacts for sweetener.
My favorites are black tea, green tea, English breakfast tea … simple and easy. My absolute favorite tea is almond, but I can’t find it anymore.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?