Yes! I drink Throat coat tea every day with honey. I am a singer, so I need the tea to heal my voice when I am and am not using it. It’s been very helpful for me and I feel closer to developing the voice I want every day.
Yes, great for filling your belly, soothing stress, and helping you sleep. I really enjoy a matcha (ground green tea leaves) latte in the morning for a great caffeine boost. Peppermint tea is also very good, I have this at night as a dessert sometimes. Chamomile is good with a little honey and lemon, especially when you aren’t feeling well or are having trouble sleeping.
I drink green tea as I think it helps my digestion better and I don’t take milk or sugar (unlike black tea) so it’s better for my diet too
Yes. I usually start my day with green tea, or black, depending on how I feel. I'll have a stronger tea in the early afternoon, black, puerh, or yerba mate. In the late afternoon I switch back to green and herbal tea at night, unless I'm partying then it's Puerh or Yerba Mate.
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?