Mmmm one of my favorites teas is a blend of lemon, orange and ginger of the twinnings brand. I ALWAYS drink hot tea. Always with sugar. I always prefer a good organic loose leaf tea, however the bag teas are cheaper and easier to find.
I usually drink 2 cups of tea per day, both hot and sweetened (i use 1 drop of stevia or brown sugar) in the morning I drink the boost tea from kusmi (loose leaf) in an infuser that I have and In the afternoon I drink green tea
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?