Many teas have different uses. Green tea is always good, but I personally like a vanilla or fruit tea as it has less caffeine but still makes me feel refreshed.
I usually drink herbal tea before bed cause I have trouble sleeping. It helps calm me down. I would drink green tea during the day though!
Green tea is disgusting. If you leave it longer than 2mins it goes bitter. I have a cup of tea, full fat milk and 2 sugars once a day. It's still tea? In the evening, I might have chamomile tea, sometimes with 2 teabags as it's quite mild, the tiniest pinch of black pepper, and 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey. Then add a tiny bit of milk. I find it chills me out. If my stomach is in anyway dodgy, I'll have a peppermint tea it's brilliant. If you want to drink green tea go for it, but I'd rather enjoy my cuppa and drink something I like 🙂
I have found that trading in soda for other beverages is very helpful. Greem tea is one great option but there are others like seltzer water, black coffee, and herbal tea.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?