Many teas have different uses. Green tea is always good, but I personally like a vanilla or fruit tea as it has less caffeine but still makes me feel refreshed.
I usually drink herbal tea before bed cause I have trouble sleeping. It helps calm me down. I would drink green tea during the day though!
Green tea is disgusting. If you leave it longer than 2mins it goes bitter. I have a cup of tea, full fat milk and 2 sugars once a day. It's still tea? In the evening, I might have chamomile tea, sometimes with 2 teabags as it's quite mild, the tiniest pinch of black pepper, and 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey. Then add a tiny bit of milk. I find it chills me out. If my stomach is in anyway dodgy, I'll have a peppermint tea it's brilliant. If you want to drink green tea go for it, but I'd rather enjoy my cuppa and drink something I like 🙂
I have found that trading in soda for other beverages is very helpful. Greem tea is one great option but there are others like seltzer water, black coffee, and herbal tea.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?