I add honey and milk to my tea. I like it hot during the winter, but also love iced tea, especially the iced green tea from Arizona Iced Tea.
No sugar at all! If you don't like the flavour of the tea, I'd just recommend finding some other tea. And I prefer hot in the winter and cold in the summer.
I don’t put sugar in my tea. I put honey and just a tiny spoon. Unless I’m in restaurant and they don’t have honey. Then I don't put sugar in my tea. Well, not always…it depends on what tea I drink.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?