For me the best tea is an organic one with a lot of flavor, besides the great natural taste I have the feeling That I am able to concentrate better afterwards and do not get a headache (like after some teas with aroma). I like to mix the ingredients myself for example in the Morning lime and ginger, but I am also very much into the ones from Pukka and Cupper. What ever it is: start enjoying the tea (time) already when you cook the water the time is yours 🙂
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?