For me the best tea is an organic one with a lot of flavor, besides the great natural taste I have the feeling That I am able to concentrate better afterwards and do not get a headache (like after some teas with aroma). I like to mix the ingredients myself for example in the Morning lime and ginger, but I am also very much into the ones from Pukka and Cupper. What ever it is: start enjoying the tea (time) already when you cook the water the time is yours 🙂
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee
- How do you fend off stress when you have an autoimmune disease? it’s difficult these days and stress makes it much worse!