For me the best tea is an organic one with a lot of flavor, besides the great natural taste I have the feeling That I am able to concentrate better afterwards and do not get a headache (like after some teas with aroma). I like to mix the ingredients myself for example in the Morning lime and ginger, but I am also very much into the ones from Pukka and Cupper. What ever it is: start enjoying the tea (time) already when you cook the water the time is yours 🙂
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?
- How often do you drink tea during the day ?
- Is drinking tea new to you? How do you like it compared to coffee?
- Do you drink tea alone or with cake, cookies or something?
- What tea do you usually drink?
- How much tea is too much tea?