Green tea similar to black tea Has anti-oxidants, and caffeine and also some ingredients that help to reduce mouth bacteria, as well as digestive agents, as well as giving an energy boost, as well as improving brain function. It can also improve mood and help to relax if somebody is anxious. So I would recommend this as a lunchtime or early afternoon tea, because it also does contain caffeine, it is better not to drink it in the evening.
A black tea in the evening because it helps you to relax and contains minimal caffeine
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee