Green tea similar to black tea Has anti-oxidants, and caffeine and also some ingredients that help to reduce mouth bacteria, as well as digestive agents, as well as giving an energy boost, as well as improving brain function. It can also improve mood and help to relax if somebody is anxious. So I would recommend this as a lunchtime or early afternoon tea, because it also does contain caffeine, it is better not to drink it in the evening.
A black tea in the evening because it helps you to relax and contains minimal caffeine
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?