If you like tea, why not try making some for others and have them bring their favorite flavors. Try new ones. You may be looking for a particular sensation or taste that 20 cups won't fulfill, so try new flavors. It may reduce the amount you drink when you find a completel tea flavor that hits the right spot not just a void.
Why would you want to avoid drinking 20 cups of tea? I’m not much of a hot drinks person but I manage at least 5 cups of green tea a day.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?