If you like tea, why not try making some for others and have them bring their favorite flavors. Try new ones. You may be looking for a particular sensation or taste that 20 cups won't fulfill, so try new flavors. It may reduce the amount you drink when you find a completel tea flavor that hits the right spot not just a void.
Why would you want to avoid drinking 20 cups of tea? I’m not much of a hot drinks person but I manage at least 5 cups of green tea a day.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?