Absolutely yes. I feel very fresh after having some hot tea and that's so relaxing for me. I usually watch tv while drinking eat or maybe have some cookies with my tea.
Yes, i make masala chai from scratch and it makes me feel focused and calm. I’m usually working on my grad school homework when i do and i swear by its ability to help me concentrate! Maybe it’s psychosomatic, part of my afternoon ritual. But it does the trick!
Yes, I actually do. There’s just something special and different about drinking tea. It gives me a sense of calm and zen. Mostly I drink tea while having a sit down with my family or when I take a quick break from work.
I feel different! I usually feel calmer and maybe a bit more energised. Sometimes I smoke while drinking tea, I study or read a book.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?