Absolutely! I love finding new flavors and combinations to try. It's such an inexpensive and healthy way to have a pleasurable treat without the high caffeine of coffee, the many risks of alcohol, or the empty calories of sweets.
Yes. As of right now I'm going through different brands teas and trying out a ton of different things. Once I find my top 10 blends, then I plan to experiment with different sugars(cane or natural), honey (store or local), and milks(almond, coconut, or oat). Try different things out find what I like best do I can do it over and over again
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?