Absolutely! I love finding new flavors and combinations to try. It's such an inexpensive and healthy way to have a pleasurable treat without the high caffeine of coffee, the many risks of alcohol, or the empty calories of sweets.
Yes. As of right now I'm going through different brands teas and trying out a ton of different things. Once I find my top 10 blends, then I plan to experiment with different sugars(cane or natural), honey (store or local), and milks(almond, coconut, or oat). Try different things out find what I like best do I can do it over and over again
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?