Hi If we are talking cups of water, I drink 2 lt everyday 4 bottles of 5ml, because they are easy to carry, If we are talking cups of tea a drink 2 if possible a day one in afternoon other after dinner, but for sure one in afternoon.
For tea i normally do two, one unsweeted black iced tea in the evening and one warm mint tea in the morning. It all depends though! If you only feel like having one, or want to have three it doesn't really matter- hot and unsweetened tea is a fantastic beverage for you
Usually I drink from my water bottle and refill it about five times daily . My water bottle is about two cups ,so I would say I drink 10 cups daily
Not sure how many cups of tea or coffee are appropriate, but I drink one or thr other 3 to 4 times a day. I try to be mindful of caffeine content. Currently obsessed with a cacao mushroom herb coffee replacement called Mud/wtr. Healthy and delicious!
I’ve always heard at least 8, but I have a large water bottle I carry around throughout the day and try to refill it at least 3 or 4 times. I also drink a lot of water with my cold brew tea packets for a little flavor!
It depends on your body weight. I've heard that one should aim for 50% of one's total weight in ounces of water. I.E. If you weigh 160 pounds, drink 80 ounces of water. (160 * 0.5=80) 80/8 = 10 cups of water per day.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?