I drink Earl Grey (Creme) tea. It gives me time to stop, sip, and especially beckons my mind forward to accept the wisdom of a good book. I like that it makes better sense to experience tea slowly and thoughtfully. It is designed to be a ritual practice, rather than a gulping caffeine consumption.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?