D Cio N.
I prefer red tea or herb tea. I have a favorite red tea called Marco Polo by marriage Feres (wow this company sure knows how to make tea) that I enjoy on a calm morning. But to relax in my evening routine I’ll make a cup of night time herb tea containing camomile, perfect to help me fall asleep
I like sleepy time tea at night time before I go to bed. It calms me and feels like a warm hug. I also like adding a slice of lemon in the tea.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?