no nog really, it depends on my mood. i can drink earl grey for days on end and suddenly switch to honeybush … it's where my taste leads me
Creo que el único problema que tengo de tomar tés fuera de horario es la preparación , pero en la oficina debería de poder tomarlo ya que tengo todo peor casi no lo uso .
Not really. But I prefer to drink green tea – especially on the morning when I have enough time. In the afternoon I usually drink fruit teas when I have some. In the evening I don't really drink tea, but when it's really cold and I want one, then I go and take the green one.
I don't really drink black teas, because they are too bitter for me, but I'd like to find one, that would suit just for me 🙂
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?