no nog really, it depends on my mood. i can drink earl grey for days on end and suddenly switch to honeybush … it's where my taste leads me
Creo que el único problema que tengo de tomar tés fuera de horario es la preparación , pero en la oficina debería de poder tomarlo ya que tengo todo peor casi no lo uso .
Not really. But I prefer to drink green tea – especially on the morning when I have enough time. In the afternoon I usually drink fruit teas when I have some. In the evening I don't really drink tea, but when it's really cold and I want one, then I go and take the green one.
I don't really drink black teas, because they are too bitter for me, but I'd like to find one, that would suit just for me 🙂
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee