I don't think I'm really qualified to answer this. I will say yes there are some teas or herbs that you should be careful with for example St Johns wort. This herb can interact with other medications so best check with your doctor. Some herbs like chamomile I don't believe would have any effect on you regardless how much you drank as it's so mild. Also be careful with green tea. It may be herbal but it contains a lot of caffeine.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?