I don't think I'm really qualified to answer this. I will say yes there are some teas or herbs that you should be careful with for example St Johns wort. This herb can interact with other medications so best check with your doctor. Some herbs like chamomile I don't believe would have any effect on you regardless how much you drank as it's so mild. Also be careful with green tea. It may be herbal but it contains a lot of caffeine.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee