I generally drink tea either in the morning or in the afternoon (around one). Or literally whenever. It always makes me feel hydrated and relaxed. 🙂
Definitely a herbal tea in the evening before bed with no caffeine . I like a reinvigorating tea like peppermint in the afternoon. I have one green tea a day with a meal or right after.
I’m a tea addict so I prepare almos 2 lt of tea per day. Sometimes I pour half of it into a jar so I can have Ice tea also and this makes drinking tea easy
Morning and evenings. If doing afternoon tea I want to make sure that there is a good variety of tea and food for my guests.
My favourite time to drink tea is in the evening. In the morning I keep forgetting and in the afternoon I seem to enjoy the tea less. And of course when I'm sick! Tea is rather comforting
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?