I generally drink tea either in the morning or in the afternoon (around one). Or literally whenever. It always makes me feel hydrated and relaxed. 🙂
Definitely a herbal tea in the evening before bed with no caffeine . I like a reinvigorating tea like peppermint in the afternoon. I have one green tea a day with a meal or right after.
I’m a tea addict so I prepare almos 2 lt of tea per day. Sometimes I pour half of it into a jar so I can have Ice tea also and this makes drinking tea easy
Morning and evenings. If doing afternoon tea I want to make sure that there is a good variety of tea and food for my guests.
My favourite time to drink tea is in the evening. In the morning I keep forgetting and in the afternoon I seem to enjoy the tea less. And of course when I'm sick! Tea is rather comforting
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?