Depending on my mood, if I’m feeling relaxed I will have a white tea. I start my morning with an energiser tea, something citrusy. Once or twice a week before bed I have a green tea and most nights I drink a sleep tea that contains chamomile.
My favourite tea is rose tea, because you put in actual dried roses and it gives the water a beautiful colour. And it smells and tastes great!
English/Irish Breakfast Tea! I drink it in the morning to give me a boost to start my day. It's less aggressive than coffee so I don't have a caffeine dependancy.
Best and worst question to ask a tea lover like me lol. I don't think I can pick just one, but I absolutely prefer loose leaf tea over bagged tea anyday. The flavour comes thru much more, the quality is better, and there's virtually limitless options to choose from.
I could never limit myself to just one! Chamomile for nighttime. Senna for when you feel bloated. Green Tea, instead of coffee. And rose….for when I feel fancy.
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?