I always have a regular English Breakfast tea in the morning to get a caffeinated start to the day. After 4PM I switch to no caffeine and if I have a heavy meal will use a Peppermint tea to help digest, or if I have a lot on my mind, a Camomile to help me unwind
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?