I like herbal tea. It relaxes me and I like all of the different flavors. I’m proud of myself for not adding sugar, stevia, or honey to it. I am able to enjoy the tea and its flavor alone.
Green tea has low caffeine in it and is usually gentler in the tummy. Black tea has the highest level of caffeine and is the most common tea found. Herbal tea is a “tea” made from plants/herbs that are not tea leaves. Herbal teas have many benefit but can be dangerous depending on several health factors.
- Does drinking tea cause constipation?
- Which tea can boost your energy levels?
- is it bad to drink tea all the time?
- Is there a way to make herbal teas taste better?
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?