I like herbal tea. It relaxes me and I like all of the different flavors. I’m proud of myself for not adding sugar, stevia, or honey to it. I am able to enjoy the tea and its flavor alone.
Green tea has low caffeine in it and is usually gentler in the tummy. Black tea has the highest level of caffeine and is the most common tea found. Herbal tea is a “tea” made from plants/herbs that are not tea leaves. Herbal teas have many benefit but can be dangerous depending on several health factors.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee