Green tea has many benefits and I enjoy drinking herbal tea in the evening before bed as it relaxes me. However, I always am sure to drink water in the morning and throughout the day to ensure I’m getting the hydration I need. Although, I love green tea I don’t use it as a substitute for water, I drink it in addition to it.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?