I have been enjoying Reishi mushroom tea lately. There are many benefits! It helps fight fatigue and depression, supports good heart health and boosts the immune system.
I like machta tea, detox tea, cleansing teas, black tea, all organic of course and I prefer tea that is fresh and preferably natural and chemical/toxin free and affordable and not in plastic
I recommend drinking Matcha Green tea. Matcha Green tea has a variety of health benefits, like helping to prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer, and even encourages weight loss. I’ve also noticed that my skin is looking more healthier and radiant. Which probably due to the amount of antioxidants that green tea contains. Check it out, good luck 🙂
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee