There is no "best time to drink tea". The best time is when you have access, it's convenient and you're most likely to drink it. I personally stay away from drinking liquids 1 hour before bed so I don't have to get up at night to use the bathroom and it doesn't disturb my sleep. Try loose leaf teas if you haven't had them. They're the best for flavor.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?