There is no "best time to drink tea". The best time is when you have access, it's convenient and you're most likely to drink it. I personally stay away from drinking liquids 1 hour before bed so I don't have to get up at night to use the bathroom and it doesn't disturb my sleep. Try loose leaf teas if you haven't had them. They're the best for flavor.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee