Анастасия Львовская N.
It's depends on the type of tea you have. But, basically, keep it in the dark place in the metal box or glass bottle with cover. The most important is good cover to close the tea and save the aroma. And don't keep it for long time and check the expiry date.
Yes. Tea can and will lose its potency/flavor over time. It should be stored in a air tight container and away from light.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?