Анастасия Львовская N.
It's depends on the type of tea you have. But, basically, keep it in the dark place in the metal box or glass bottle with cover. The most important is good cover to close the tea and save the aroma. And don't keep it for long time and check the expiry date.
Yes. Tea can and will lose its potency/flavor over time. It should be stored in a air tight container and away from light.
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?